DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Flashpaq since 2/2/09 and they haven't been able to fix their problem. The tech said it is a comminication issue with their new system update. I know this stuff can take awhile to fix...but...how long can I read how much fun you guys are having and I can only look at this thing and wonder if I really want to hook it up to my truck or not? Superchips have been cool on the phone explaining they are working on it, but I am really beginning to believe I may have went the wrong way with this programmer.:bawl:

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
May we ask on what kind of problem are you having? I don't think that you made a bad choice by going with superchip it just a little set back. Is it your computer or is it there software. It would help if you can explain the problem a little more.

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
Do you have Vista 64?

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Yeah, because I am hearing about a lot of people are having problem if they are running vista os.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Vista, running windows XP anXP. Sorry not enough info. The problem is on their end according to the tech, they did a system update and the error message says trying to establish communications with the server and they havent found out the problem or a solution and I am having second thoughts about plugging their equipment into my truck. Its really me being impatient but the longer this takes the less impressed I am with them. I haven't even been able to update the programmer let alone plug it into my truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.