DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plugged one into my +02 Ram 5.9 4x4 & it read I did not have the standard program in the computer !!! I bought & imported this from the US to the UK. The question is, how do I know what setting I might have in there at the moment ? Its not that peppy to say the least compared to my obviously lighter 5.9 Jeep Grand Cherokee but if it were in say the towing mode would that dull the performance off that much ? I will be getting it sent off for a B&G flash once the final mods (headers & 1.7 RRs) have been installed hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Martin

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ttt

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, i will try to be a little clearer. The superchip programmer WILL NOT remove the existing (modified) setting in the Rams computer as its not the original factory setting from my Ram in the superchip that was extracted, it had this setting installed when I bought the truck unknown to me !!! So my question "How do I know WTF setting is in the Ram now" & if its the towing setting would it dull the performance noticably from stock ???

Martin

·
Registered
527 Posts
You can either contact the seller and get him to use his programmer to deprogram your truck, or send your PCM to the US for a reflash.

That's all I can think of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.