DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hemifever probably makes more horses but I really need the tranny adjustments offered by superchips tow tune. Does hemifevers sct do tranny tuning as well?

·
Registered
378 Posts
if it is for the '03 in your sig, SC does NOT tune your trans either

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My truck has the 04 pcm with the 4 plugs pcm tcm in one

·
Fastest stockblock 4x4 NA
2,695 Posts
Do you have the need for custom tuning, if what you have is in your sig than go superchips.

If you plan on going for more mods, do both.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I plan on maybe some 08 heads and intake but not much untill I can find a good hemi for sale lol. I just can't see throwing money into a 4.7 when the hemi is a much better base to start off with. I may just settle with superchips. Altho hemifever is cheaper for the can tune. But only thing a programmer can do is adjust the timing and fuel mix and if you load the engine with say a trailor it'll cause pinging and the knock sensor will take over and you loose your tune. So I need something to adjust the tranny.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Quick question, with my mods(in sig) would I benefit from a custom tune? Was thinking of getting a DSP but not sure. Thanks as usual.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In my opinion your right on the verge of needing a custom tune. If you had heads or cam id say yea. And if you plan on heads or cam then go for it. But even with a bigger throttle body your not flowing much more air then before with the stock heads.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
A cam is in the future just not sure when but it looks like I will be selling my SC3865 if you know anyone interested.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im interested

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.