1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
230 Posts
COMING SOON!! Power Plus Tuner for '04-'05 HEMI trucks..........................* Rolls Eyes*

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
It says coming this summer... jeeze that could be september... im happy with my hypertech. and if its that much better then ill sell it and get one but i didnt want to have to wait that long.

BB

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Still waiting . . .

·
Registered
385 Posts
i too must be one of the millions waiting for this thing!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
I have been waiting so long on this that Im slowly giving up hope. *IF* it does come out this summer, and if it DOES do everything they are touting, then its gonna be worth the wait, But Im not getting my hopes up..

Sorry to be a party pooper, but damn... its been forever and it's STILL *Coming Soon...*

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I hear ya Dane, and I'm right there w/ ya. Been waiting for months...

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
It hasn't been that long really, this is a tough program to make. Unlike Dodge, GM and Ford they work the bugs out then sell it. That way they don't have to have a recall.

·
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,024 Posts
That is for the 04-05 Hemis, anyone have one for a '03 hemi 2500? if so how are the gains?

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
How come the 2006 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke already has its tuner while us Hemi Ram buffs wait for a tuner for our 2004 to 2005 trucks? :mad:

Something is not right here. :VHOT:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
The ol' lady keeps telling me the same line, "Coming soon"!!! But dang! How long does it take??? :crazy:
Superchips is causing me the same frustration. I want, "Coming NOW!!! :D
If it allows me to manipulate when O/D comes on or at all in tow/haul mode, I'll be buying one primarily for that alone. If not, I have more than plenty of power bone stock. :cool:
Maybe taking so long to come is a good thing. They have a top knotch program with no bugs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
maybe there getting rid of that damn torque mangament bullsh$t!!!be worth the wait for that

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
im gonna wait even longer as to wait and hear feedback from others after its out, sorry i wont be the guinea pig this time around, hahahaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.