DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You got it. A SuperChips Flashpaq 3815 for sale.

Comes with the download wire, no box however, seemed to have lost that.

It will be uninstalled when purchased and shipped the day of or after purchase.

Total: $325 shipped to your doorstep.

PM me if you have any questions. I will have a picture of it by the end of the night.

I am selling it because of a nice and massive speeding ticket that I need to pay for.

Here is some info if you don't know much about it:

NEW APPLICATIONS
Part Number 3815 now supports 2006 HEMI Ram Trucks, in addition to 2004 & 2005. Please update your tuner today for the latest calibrations for use with the 2006 vehicles.

NEW FEATURES
Separate Wide Open Throttle (WOT) shift for 1-2 and 2-3 shift. This option separates the 1-2 and 2-3 WOT shifting from the rev-limit as 2 new options (“1-2 WOT Shift RPM” and “2-3 WOT Shift RPM”). The 1-2 WOT shift can be set 200 RPM below the rev-limit and the 2-3 WOT shift can be set 250 RPM below the rev-limit. This is automatically handled by the tuner to insure that there cannot be a WOT shift above the rev-limit thresholds.

NEW DOWNLOADS
Superchips’ New Data Acquisition package is also available for PN 3815. This package allows users to log speed and distance with their Flashpaq handheld. Popular tests include 0-60 times, quarter and eighth mile speeds and holeshots. Download it from the package selection page when updating your Flashpaq Tuner.

Release Notes: http://www.flashpaq.com/release_news.phtml?t=3815

·
the sky is the limit
1,309 Posts
massive speeding ticket and now NOS isnt on your mod list... :D

free bump

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, still for sale.

Selling my gears (4:56) - $180 shipped

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok? Still for sale!

Also selling gears! Motive 4:56!

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New, never used, never installed.

Kept in bag so no dust collects.

Selling for $190 shipped depending on how far I have to ship.

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im selling them for $170 without ship. So it depends on where you live. Its very heavy.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
i will be selling my hypertech in 7 days, if your superchips hasn't been sold by then i will buy it. (i hope this free bump doesn't bring any unwanted attention to this post) :p hehe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.