DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I installed my Superchips 3815 today with the 91 Octane Performance Tune(I'm actually running 93 Octane) on my '06 SC/SB Hemi w/3.92's with my only other performance mod being a borla exhaust. First let me say the difference was night and day. I still cannot light up my tires from a standstill but the difference in throttle response and the firmer shifts are amazing. Instead of tumbling through the shifts when stock it actually feels like it is slinging you forward. I already have to be more conscious when going around corners as to how much peddle I can use. After only one day if I had to drive my truck without it I would be pretty depressed. Now, I'm sure the little cold front that moved through knocking the humidity down didn't hurt either. Just wanted to give my opinion on this product. If you are on the fence about this don't think twice, great bang for the buck. Can't wait to get the 4.56's put in next month.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I have to agree completely, I hate driving my truck without it. I had to take my truck to the dealer yesterday for the recall on the seatbelt/airbag so I had to set it back to stock and it felt like a 4.7 under the hood. I honestly have to say this is the best mod for this truck, it may not give the biggest horsepower gain but it sure gives the most response in the truck and I cant live without it anymore.

·
New Project!...Again!
3,261 Posts
Next I would get a Intake. Its breathing better with the exhaust and you now have a tuner, Time to inhale better.

Superchips was the BEST bang for the buck. I could deal with the stock power. But I hate the stock tranny programing. That and the lack of response from the pedal w/ stock programming. The tranny and pedal response made it worth it to me. The power was a bonus...lol

:drivingz:

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Superchips has a great reputation! I have not heard anyone who was disapointed with the HP gains...

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.