Motive 9.25" 4.56 Gears - Brand New in Box
$155 without shipping

Motive 4.5 Gears Pictures

PM Me for Questions!

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
How much for them motives shipped to 28901? Also what forms of payment do you accept?

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
free bump, but sorry to see you are having to sell all this stuff man, i know how proud you were of your truck when you brought it to the orlando meet and now you are having to get rid of all this stuff... oh well man, i guess we live and learn

-David

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am keeping the truck, don't get me wrong, but I am going away to college next year and I need to keep this warranty. The tuner is going, but thats for a whole different reason (Ill let you know later on if everything falls into place ; ) ) but the gears I am not going to install because it will void my warranty. I just can't risk that.

Also, I might try and get a get together going sometime early next year or December as I will be "of age" and able to run at Moroso. So watch out for that!

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SuperChips Sold!
Motives Pending!

If this deal falls through, you can check how much shipping is going to be on UPS.com.

The dimensions are:
15x11x6
The weight of the box:
20lbs

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shipping for the 4.56 Motive gears is going to be right around $20 to any zip.

Still for sale. PM me if you have any questions!

I take PayPal or Cashiers Check.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I'd be interested in a meet at Moroso. I am in PBG and not that far away!

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gears are still up! $155 + shipping (which is probably going to be around $20). So aim for about $175 shipped or something around there.

If you go onto National Drivetrains website, you will see that there base price is $176 without shipping, mine is ~$175 shipped. Major savings!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.