DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SuperChips 3715 programmer for sale. It'll do all magnum v-6s & v-8s, 4.7s, & Hemis up to 2005. $275 or best offer, it's ready to go.

email buzzbass @ earthlink.net

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TruckMan01 said:
How come your dumping it?
I've gotten to the point that I need a custom flashed PCM. I have a B&G programmed PCM waiting to go in. It (SuperChips) works great for a mild build, I've just outgrown it at this point.

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is back for sale, again. the previous buyer paypal'd me and the payment still didn't clear after a week. I sent it in good faith and the very next day, after I told him it was shipped, he sent an email telling me that the bank was screwing with his account. I'm getting UPS to stop the shipment, and send it back. So, it's for sale again $300 or best offer. By the way, Don't do business with Jeff Byrne from Prince Edward Island in Canada. He appears to be a scammer.

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TruckMan01 said:
The price went up!!
You're right, my bad. sorry

$275 or best offer.

·
Registered
756 Posts
will that work for a 98 durango 5.2

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes sir. I just heard from UPS, it didn't make it to Canadian customs yet. So, they can get it back. I should have it back in my hands by early next week.

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To anyone interested, UPS dropped it off on friday, so I have it back in hand now. $275 or best offer.

·
All Black and All BADA&%!
1,087 Posts
I am interested but want to know the difference between the 3715 and the 3815. Let me know. Thanks

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
3815 is specifically designed for a RAM, this one is more of a universal chip, now im not saying its not as good as the 3815, but think about it, if one fits ONE truck and another fits ALL trucks, wouldent you go with the one designed for your vehicle? just my .02

·
All Black and All BADA&%!
1,087 Posts
Thanks for the input mike!

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe the 3815 is internet updatable, the 3715 would need to be sent back for updates. Engine programs are probably the same.

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MadMike05 said:
3815 is specifically designed for a RAM, this one is more of a universal chip, now im not saying its not as good as the 3815, but think about it, if one fits ONE truck and another fits ALL trucks, wouldent you go with the one designed for your vehicle? just my .02
With all due respect, you're not even close. The code is the same, it goes by drive train combo, not truck model. As far as the 3815 vs 3715 goes, the 38 is internet updatable, the 37 would need to be sent back.

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
that was my take on it, o well

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump.......beotch !

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi

I am the infamous Scammer that Don Merrick likes to all me. Yes I sent the money to him through paypal I only had enough in there to cover the superchips but for some reason a Truck payment come out the same night and made my paypal payment bounce. I being what I thought was an honest gester emailed Don to tell him that and suggested to him to see if he can get the package back before it made it to fair. It was his own fault for sending the package before the payment cleared.

Hope this clears everything up and If I do happen to do business with somebody else on DT I am not trying to screw anybody.

Jeff

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JeffQC1500 said:
Hi

I am the infamous Scammer that Don Merrick likes to all me. Yes I sent the money to him through paypal I only had enough in there to cover the superchips but for some reason a Truck payment come out the same night and made my paypal payment bounce. I being what I thought was an honest gester emailed Don to tell him that and suggested to him to see if he can get the package back before it made it to fair. It was his own fault for sending the package before the payment cleared.

Hope this clears everything up and If I do happen to do business with somebody else on DT I am not trying to screw anybody.

Jeff
:mad:
Bottom line is I sent you the part in good faith, and as soon as I tell you it's shipped you give me the bank story. Whether it's true, or not, is irrelevent. I even stated in that post that it "could" be a scam, or not.

You shouldn't have done anything, unless your finances were straight. Why didn't you inform me of the situation when you sent the initial paypal. I would've held it until the payment cleared, but no. I find out after the package is already in the mail. I was trying to be the good faith guy, I never suspected you of being a scammer until the deal went sour. Having been burned by internet deals before, my red flag went up. Sorry, but that's life. You maybe honest, you may not be. But the fact remains, however slight it was, I got burned by you. I got lucky, I'm only out the $17 for shipping charges. I have no doubt in my mind that had that package cleared customs, I would've been screwed. Sorry if you got sand in your Vag over this, but you burned me. Intentionally or not, I'm still out money for having dealt with you. I even offered you the option of redoing the deal once you got your money straight. Here it is 2 weeks later and this is the 1st contact I see from you ? If you were truely sorry about things, you would've re-done the deal when you figured the banking out. Again, I didn't hear from you for a couple of weeks. Given that situation, what would you think if you were me ? I wish you well in your projects.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Look man i figured since you thought I was a scammer that you wouldn't give me the time of the day again afaird of being burnt agian. So thats why i gave up I figured if you wanted to go thourgh with it you would have let me know when you got it back because if I recall that is what I said in my last email to you. And I am on a very tight budget and I thought every thing was paid for. And as fair as emailing you the day after I found out the package was shipped was just poor timing becuase that just happened to be the moring that I checked my account and seen all this had taken place. If you want I can send you the damn 17 bucks IN CASH so that I won't SCAM you.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.