DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My absolute favorite mod so far! The 3865 arrived friday just after I had left the house for a road trip to the NHRDA nationals this weekend, so the first thing I did when I got home was upload the performance tune. I have been waiting two long years for this and the day had finally come...

The truck is now much more responsive throttle-wise and will pull hard from a dead stop past 100. I also reprogrammed my speedometer for my 35" tires since the previous owner didn't bother to do it when they put on the lift and tires, it was set to 31.5" tires (now I know why I always thought everyone was going 5mph below the speed limit).

Even when cruising at 60 on the highway I can punch it and the truck does not feel sluggish or lugged down like it did previously.

Another thing, I set the cruise to 60 and reset my overhead... it shows 19-21 miles per gallon, on the performance tune! It previously showed 12, although the true test will come when I hand calculate my economy at refills (will do with both Performance and Mileage XS).

Anyways I had to let out some of my giddy-ness :cheerl:

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
sweet! just wait......tranny options coming soon - you'll REALLY love it!

edit - NM! damn 03s. Sorry. ;)

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet! just wait......tranny options coming soon - you'll REALLY love it!

edit - NM! damn 03s. Sorry. ;)
Yeah us '03 Hemis are kinda limited :ugh

·
Registered
929 Posts
superchips

congrats, got mine a week ago and love it. don't forget to connect it to you computer to update it also. :cool:

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
dollar for dollar the best mod I have put on my truck.

·
Registered
929 Posts

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Y'all have fun with your transmission tuning, I already love the way mine shifts at WOT since I did the torque management delete.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.