DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the flashpaq worth the extra money over the normal superchip programmer.

thanks guys

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i were u i'd get it in a heart beat

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what all did you notice

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
The Flashpaq IS the normal superchips programmer for our trucks. There is only one version for the 04's and that is the 3815. It is definitely worth it!!!

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts
instant power from the minute my foot touched the gas petal and u can also set ur speedometer up to 140 mph and set ur rpm to 6300

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did notice any gain in fuel economy or did you lose some because it is now even harder to stay out of it?

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts
it's just harder to stay out of it but if u drive like grandma u shouldn't lose any mpg....i can't say if i gained mpg because i got it once i got the truck so my mpg always range around 15 mpg when i take it easy in the city

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how the heck do you get 15mpg. all i can manage is 10.5 - 11.8 mpg, and thats driven like little ol granny. you know how hard that is for a 22yr old with a hemi. LOL

·
Registered
527 Posts
I just reprogrammed yesterday evening, was raining last night so couldn't get on it. But this morning it was dry and I can tell you, I was very impressed, best $378 I spent.

You get immediate throttle response improvement. Can't comment on MPG, but get one.

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts
i just try to keep it under 70-75 mph and when i take off, i'll try not to take of hard .....im 25 and believe me its hard but with the gas prices i had to calm down. i just installed my headers last week so my mpg might go down again :rck:

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is the flashpaq compaditable with the K&N CAI.

·
RamFever
601 Posts
Yes, it is the best bang for the buck IMO. The SC will hold the gear longer before it shifts also and downshifts when needed, especially going up an incline.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Keep in mind I can beat ANY advertised price... Check out our site for the lowest price... remember... you have to add it to your cart to see the ACTUAL price you pay... dont let our advertised price scare you off. Add it to your cart and SMILE with GLEE.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats a great price AIR RAM. i will keep that in mind

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
With my mod I am getting 17 to 18 mpg and trying to get 19 to 20 mpg.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
Get it yesterday... then headers... then spray... then high 13's...

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
nickd907 said:

thanks guys
In short, yes it is worth every penny. But before spending the money, I'd wait a couple more months since there are several more programmers due for our trucks.

The last thing you want to do is spend $300-$400 on a programmer, and then wish you would have spent it on another one (I'm not talking about Hypertech or Jet).

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
sandiegohemi said:
In short, yes it is worth every penny. But before spending the money, I'd wait a couple more months since there are several more programmers due for our trucks.

The last thing you want to do is spend $300-$400 on a programmer, and then wish you would have spent it on another one (I'm not talking about Hypertech or Jet).
doesnt get too much better then 5 seconds off an et for under 400 bucks..

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
06ramhemi said:
doesnt get too much better then 5 seconds off an et for under 400 bucks..
Damn 5 seconds, I feel ripped off mine only shaved about .3 - .5 ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.