Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all-
In a month or so, I will be heading of to college for the first time. Problem is, since I am staying on campus my truck is going to be sitting in the parking lot possibly for days on end since I will be walking to class. What steps and products can i take to ensure that the sun won't damage my precious little Dak? My sister's Mitsu Galant has damage on the roof and my 'rents '97 Intrepid has it on the door. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

~Derek

·
Registered
224 Posts
Does your school have a parking deck?? If so, utilize that, that would be the easy way to battle the sun and all the elements. If not, and it may seem impractical, you should invest in a truck cover...that way, you can be protected from all the elements and most covers have security features like a lock on them....just a suggestion

2Hottie

·
Registered
227 Posts
Just my .02 I have had my Ram for almost 7 years. Never seen a cover or a garage. Original paint, its seen all the elements, and the paint is blacker now then when I first bought it. Just keep your paint well maintained, cleaning, clay bar, polish, and wax you should be fine.

Attachments

·
Wreck Em Tech
509 Posts
I agree Blackram

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.