DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, i cant take it anymore. My truck has got to get back on the rode so next friday its time to get the tanny fixed. Anyone know where i can find info on the stage 2 and stage 3 tranny prices i would be looking at?? What do you guys recommend?

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
i just sold my stage 2 today for 500 bucks!

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeremy, the bad boy just took a crap on me a few weeks ago on my way home from work...?

I looked on the website and stage 2 is $2100 and $2800 for stage 3 and then it says the $1000 dollar core charge is NOT INCLUDED? so $1100 and $1800 if i get them mine??

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I'd love to sell you one, but I'd give Art at Hensons a call and see how much a remanufactured factory transmission costs. It comes with a factory warantee which will come in handy if you still use your Diablo.

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I plan on running the superchips with the PSC this time around. I sold the DSP

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Are you going to have Randy tune your truck with the PSC1? The PSC1 has taken out a few transmissions as well and Randy is one of the few guy's that I would trust tuning with it.

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I believe he said he would. Im sure i could pitch him some money and he would.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Jeremy, the bad boy just took a crap on me a few weeks ago on my way home from work...?

I looked on the website and stage 2 is $2100 and $2800 for stage 3 and then it says the $1000 dollar core charge is NOT INCLUDED? so $1100 and $1800 if i get them mine??

no im pretty sure its 3100 and 3800 if you dont get them yours

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats what i was asking. I need someone to clear it up.

·
Fastest stockblock 4x4 NA
2,695 Posts
ever find out why your last one took a shi$? I would find that out before i went and threw more money at a new transmission.

·
Fastest stockblock 4x4 NA
2,695 Posts
i think there is a transmission in the classifieds for $500.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Thats what i was asking. I need someone to clear it up.
With your current mod's, you wouldn't need a Stage III. The Stage II is $2150 plus a $1000 refundable core charge. You would send us $3150 and we would ship you a Stage II transmission. Once you get it, you then would pull your bad one out and send it back to us and once we recieve it, we then would refund you the $1000 core charge. Or you could send us your bad one first, we rebuild it and send it right back to you for just the $2150. Shipping charges are not included.

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for clearing it up. Shipping i bet would be outragous

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
I'd love to sell you one, but I'd give Art at Hensons a call and see how much a remanufactured factory transmission costs. It comes with a factory warantee which will come in handy if you still use your Diablo.
X2, warranties ROCK!!! ONLY way to buy parts!!! If you blow it up within the specified warranty you'll get another. Get in contact with either Randy or me and we may be able to hook you up with a discount through a club we belong to. I believe they use the diesel clutches as well in their rebuilds, but I could be wrong.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Also if I remember correctly the rebuilt transmissions were around $1200.....I think.

·
bubba
1,563 Posts
the link above to the trannsmission shop. the guy that works there his name is aaron. i see him leaving work on my home from the PD. the shop is at 15th/75

**not an endorsement, just more info

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.