DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ACE
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to see pics if you got them of your side steps. i'm not really sure of which ones i want to go with. i'm leaning towards the bully aluminum step hoops. tom

·
ACE
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
mine are westin, no problems at all. i think all westin stuff even has a lifetime warranty, but don't quote me on that. not the best pic, but heres one

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
Mopar factory 4" oval tube steps

·
Registered
94 Posts
Steps

I have the Go-Rhino Dominator II steps. I am very happy with them. They had a very fair price and I love the looks and functionality.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
I have the oem factory black nerf bars.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm getting the N-fab nerf bars, I like the look. The Dominators look great too but they don't make any for the Reg Cab :( :(

·
Registered
533 Posts
I finally got a chance to put the N-Fab's on and snap some pictures. These are the bonded chrome wheel to wheel. They make them in cab length like the dominators II's as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nathan K said:
mine are westin, no problems at all. i think all westin stuff even has a lifetime warranty, but don't quote me on that. not the best pic, but heres one

I think they may do a lifetime on the SS ones but not the regular steel black ones. I had those on my last truck and they rusted from the inside out. I think water got inside them. They lasted about 5 years. For the price id try them again but id try to coat the inside by pouring paint into them sealing the ends and giving a good shake. Then id consider bedliner pain on the outside. Or just stick with the stainless if you like the shiny look. My current ones were just the cheap SS off of ebay. So far they are great. Ill bump this thread 5 years from now to let you know how well they hold up.

·
Sweet
260 Posts
I have Bully AS-500 side steps. I will post a pic later today for you. (I dont have one at work right now)

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts
n-Fab's in Black

Attachments

·
Sweet
260 Posts
Here are some pics of the Bully AS-500 side steps. Not the best pics, but it will give you an idea.

Attachments

·
MOPAR OR NO CAR
674 Posts
I really like me AMPs,,,,But them Nfabs look the best. Specially the ones that go from fender to fender.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Big Bully 3.5" were stainless but have now been line-X'ed.

We also just installed a set of smittybuilts on the neighbors Titan and they seemed designed to sit lower which works out well for the one legged *******. I can tell you the quality of the smittybuilts seems better than bully's but they didn't have a 3.5".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.