DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, sorry if this has been brought up before- but- i just picked up the 07 charger brochure. The show the sublime and plum crazy daytonas in there. I understand they will be limited production. Does anyone know WHEN the sublime's will come out?
I know the 07's are starting to hit the lots. Has anyone around brampton seen these around? I have an appointment with my dealer on wednesday trying to hammer out a deal on a megacab. I may end up ordering a sublime daytona.

·
'06 Steel Silver Charger
34 Posts
I hear that they will not be shipping until the 1st of the year...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that's what it looks like. Talked to my dealer today and they're not able to order them yet. Guess i'll wait to see how that color looks in person.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
They still haven't finished shipping the Super Bees. I will let you know when I see the first Sublime Charger. I pass the lot each day where they put the stripes on and am on the road every night where they get delivered from Brampton to Windsor to get the stripes.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I figured we'd have someone that was around Brampton. I'm just interested to see what kind of green it's gonna be before i place my order for one. I wonder if it's gonna be that green that were on the first gen neons.
I also wonder if you could order one with a stripe delete or leave the decals in the glovebox?
ram3500dually- thanks in advance for the future updates.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Ram3500Dually said:
I will let you know when I see the first Sublime Charger.
The Sublime Chargers are now showing up at the plant that adds the stripes. I haven't seen any with the stripe package on them yet but there is a couple hundred of them in the yard that showed up this week so they should be in the dealer lots come first of the year.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
I must have missed the thread or it was posted last night when I was at work.

·
fuggin EH!!!
1,332 Posts
Here's one of the pics I posted earlier in the week. You can see the few Daytonas at the back with the decals on. I wish I had a better zoom on my camera.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Ya, I found them in the other thread.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Here are some pictures crazeejay posted in another thread from today

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.