DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has any pics of a 10" or 12" single sub enclosure in a reg. cab ram. Im wanting to put a 10" sub behind the passengers seat in the storage compartment but i wanted to see other setups before i did.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
04redsoxram said:
I was just wondering if anyone has any pics of a 10" or 12" single sub enclosure in a reg. cab ram. Im wanting to put a 10" sub behind the passengers seat in the storage compartment but i wanted to see other setups before i did.
Alright man, Here's a pic of the box. It's made by one of our Sponsors. :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah ive looked at that one before but i use the compartment behind the seats for my books and crap for school and my 4 wheeler stuff so thats why im wanting something that only takes up space behind one seat and then i can put the amp underneath the seat. otherwise i would go for the dual sub enclosure like that

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I've seen a couple members on here that have a nice custom setup for a RC.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
I've seen a couple members on here that have a nice custom setup for a RC.
get some pics bro :rck:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I would... if I could remember who it was. lol

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
I have 2 12's in the back of my RC. One sub is behind my seat and the other is behind the center console.It is one box of about 28 Inches long.Hits pretty hard and if you love those misages you can expect to almost fall asleep behind the wheel with all the bass :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.