Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok

other than having two subs under the rear seat what have you guys done as far as sub boxes go. Pics would be great just looking for some ideas

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pic is in my avatar

·
Registered
121 Posts
If you look at the top 5 modified trucks in the garage area there is one blue ram that rebuilt the center console to house a sub pointing backwards. kind of clever

·
Registered
191 Posts
I just have a big box with 2 Eclipse 12" Titaniums sitting in the back seat. The box takes up all of the 60 part of the 60/40 seat and is about even with the window.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow that one is a brute, i bet the neighbours love it, looks nice though. i would still like to see any setups that use either the 60 or 40% seat removed for the box since i would like to still have partial use ofthe rear seat. Is it possible to mount another 40 seat on the other side and put a box in the middle

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow thats a nice set up, by far the cleanest i have seen so far. thats was more or less what i was thinking but it looks a lot better with the fibreglass box....nice work
thanks for the pics

·
Registered
8 Posts
these are a few setups ive had....both 2 12s in a sealed box. took up about 3/4 of the seat give or take. i now have the ma audio's in a homeade ported box that is window level and takes up about 80% of the rear seat....still need more thinking about going with some 15's next or some REAL good 12s maybe some solabarics or type R or something

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
That fibreglass set up is real nice,I'm looking for something that will go under flip seats in extra cab so i still got the seats when needed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I took the box out from under the seat and built a new one to hold a DVC 10" sub, crossover, and 2 amps. The hard part was keeping space for the jack and a bunch of tie-downs. The box is made of MDF and fiberglass. It is not something that you would put in a show, but it kept my back seat free to haul kids, and when I put on RUSH it shakes the mirrors pretty well. I replaced the stock wiring and speakers in the doors and back while I was at it. It was the first time I used fiberglass. I found out it is very messy, but also very cool because you can make any shape you need.

Attachments

·
Registered
590 Posts
i have some pics of my sub box, just not on this PC... ill have to retake and see if i can post them up. similar to one of the above, but in plaxi and firing to the bottom of the cab..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.