DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have a quad cab so i need a new sub box. I want to get one under the rear seat i was wondering what some of you had for your set ups under the rear seat and box type. Thanx for all the help in advance

·
Banned
524 Posts
you can see my gallery for the one I built...

Here's my suggestion...

Find the box you want, either center console or under the rear seat......

Calculate the airspace, remember to subtract a little for the sub displacement, once you figure out your airspace, pick your sub, then pick your amp to make sure you subs aren't underpowered and your subs have the proper air space....

http://www.dbdrive.net/eng/techspecs.html

Go there for more info....

The under seat sub boxes are pretty cheap on e-bay....I'm going to build a custom center enclosure for 2 12's that require 1 cu.ft. of air space...

·
HEMI Power
993 Posts
Ram2406 said:
I now have a quad cab so i need a new sub box. I want to get one under the rear seat i was wondering what some of you had for your set ups under the rear seat and box type. Thanx for all the help in advance
Here is a pic of the one installed in my regular cab. I know it is the center set replacement one, but I thought that I'd post it to give you some ideas. The rest of the pics are in my gallery if you are interested.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.