DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some ideas for a box in an 03 regular cab. I have a kicker l7 12" and a kicker 1200w mono channel. I need some ideas and prefeably pics on what options i have. I have seen the probox, but im wanting the sub in the center of the truck. Thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant use just a typical box though, its gonna have to be custom i know, but i want an idea before i have one built. I like the super bass probox, but i want the sub in the middle...can anyone give me the specific dimesions of that box?? I can go off of that and just move the sub to where i want it.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I'd get a different sub and get a HOT-BOX off of ebay.
Nothing against Kicker, I just don't think it will work with this box.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This will be the sub i use regardless. I will not be using the probox, im going to have one custom built. Its going to fill the entire area behind the seats (dont need cargo room). Im just looking for some ideas on what i could build.

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
sealed box volume 0.88-2.0 cubic feet
ported box volume 1.75-3.25 cubic feet

if it is the Kicker 12" Solobaric L7 Subwoofer than those are teh volumes you want.. the lower volume is for rap music, for a more bass sound.. while the higher number is for more of a precise bass.

correct me if im wrong, im slowly learnign myself.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, i want really punchy clean bass, and most definitely a sealed box.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats what im loking for, do u have dimensions? or maybe plans u used. thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Taking it to a local shop thursday, they maeasured and IT WILL WORK. Ill have pics this weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.