DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
38 Special
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this weekend me and a buddy and my dog went up to sublingna ga (100 miles of woods and farmland) to do some offroadin and when we got there I decided to cross a big creek. So I made it across the creek but not out of it. It turned out I had ran into an inbankment of mud and the street tires had no more traction. So we were stuck in the middle of no where untill my uncle could come down the next day:VHOT: . We spent most of the night shooting off the shotguns in the bed of the truck which was in the flowing water. The next day we went up to a field to let my dog chase the cows and a fukin 87 yr old farmer pulls up in a huge tractor accused us of shootin his cows.I guess he thought we were cattle wranglers because we had the big dog and a shotgun with us. We told him we wernt and what happened and he agreed to pull me out. He backed the big ass tractor down into the creek and yanked my 1500 offroad out of that creek like an 18 wheeler pullin a miata. :rck:

·
The Green Machine
1,722 Posts
No pics??? Don't tease us with the story and not show us :D :D :D

·
38 Special
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My unce took a pic of the tractor pullin me on his cell phone dont know if the quality is good but I will get him to email me them and ill post em in here in a couple of days.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Damn farmers...those sob's always mess with you if you have a 4x4. They act like they own the roads.....damn dont get me started on them....

·
Registered
36 Posts
I dont want to start any chit here, but I just couldn't believe I was reading what you wrote about farmers. Who do you think produces the food that you eat, or the cotton in your t-shirt or maybe you think the store makes the food and the shop makes the cotton?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
And 'farmers think the own the road'? What ?! Are you really in Texas?

HE WAS IN A FRIGGIN CREEK!

And lets see. hmm, shotgun, dog, was shooting said shotgun at night. I would say said farmer heard the shots.

Oh yea, cattle,, mabe on PRIVATE LAND? But the farmer was wrong to be angry about someone with a shotgun.

Did the farmer pull him out or call the cops for being on private land. :VHOT:

Nuf said

·
38 Special
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was my uncles land he didnt live there my uncle that lived there died recently and it was the caretaker who was cuttin the grass. I guess he was to old and senile to listen to what i was tryin to tell him about how i had permission to be there.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Reminds me of my buddy who got his 89 toyota 4x4 stuck halfway off a cliff at night. It rained that night and he slept sitting on the dirt with a floor mat over his head untill morning when he could get a tow truck to come pull it back up.

·
Registered
258 Posts
lol...dude i grew up on a farm, my best friends are farmers and they will even tell you how full of bs most of them are. yeah i probably shouldnt have said what i said without stating all of the details but it is the truth, if you have a 4x4 that ever has mud on it...they will not leave you alone.....it rains and you drive down a dirt county road... they will not leave you alone.....and yes i am in texas, wouldnt be anywhere else

·
Registered
36 Posts
No hard feelings bignasty, I just dont understand why farmers would be mad if you had mud on your truck. I know Texas and Maryland are two totally different places, I have been to a few places in Texas-truly big country-but I guess I just don't understand. And to jondr 770, That sounds like a bad night, but I'm glad everything worked out!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Sorry to flame, but that just gets me fired up. Its like when people cuss truck drivers for going up a mountian pass to slowly.

People just dont have respect for what really makes this country run.

Sorry jondr770 for hijackin your thread, still wanna see some pics though

·
38 Special
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man Ive even had a farmer call the sherriff because he thought i was on his side of the woods runnin over his baby PINE trees. There was a whole forest of them. I thinks its not about the farmers as much as it is them just bein old and lonely and lookin for a good excuse to bitch at someone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.