DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what i can get for a strut leveling lift spacer? I've got an 05 grand caravan, and i need to lift the front a couple of inches, hopefully. Apart from fabricating something myself (no shop, welder etc.) I need something that could fit, even if it's meant for something else... any ideas??

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you can afford it I recommend you just put two entire struts in front. Sagging springs with spacers above will be dangerous and ride super hard.

The extra $ for nitrogen is worth it on the strut kits.

Or just buy two new springs and borrow a strut compressor tool to install them.

amazon has lots of sturts and strut kits for a range of prices.

getting the whole assembly means you get new rubber tower m0unts which are not dry and compressed which is also part of your problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be excellent advice for the average soccer mom van, but we did some pretty extreme mods on ol' Vanisphere lol, putting 32's in the front, 33's in the rear, 18 inch jeep rims, with 38mm wheel adapter/spacer, a 3 3/4 inch suspension lift in the rear, and a modified strut-to coilover type thing... pick-n-pull style lol but, I was wondering if there was anything other than hockey pucks that I could use to give the front more lift, to acquire more clearance for the mud tyres that are going on it. For example a leveling lift kit that could be adapted from a different model/vehicle that would fit....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts