DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was excited to hear about the release of Strut's new "HAND MADE" grille for the Magnum but now after seeing some sneak peek photos I Am not loving it. The retail price tag for the upper and lower grilles and rear emblem is $3700.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm assuming its 3700.00 because you replace the front end. I know that a 300 conversion for the Magnum runs about the same with paint.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
diamondrmp said:
I'm assuming its 3700.00 because you replace the front end. I know that a 300 conversion for the Magnum runs about the same with paint.
Nope. Its $3700 for the 1piece upper grille, 1 piece lower grille and rear "Strut" emblem.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Get the F outta here! Thats CRAZY!! Someone WILL pay it though I know it wouldn't be me. LOL

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish EG would come out with a one piece solution for the upper grille. I like the concept but the finished product isn't what I anticipated.

·
Registered
155 Posts
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

$3700?! For that? Is it 24K white gold?

·
Registered
367 Posts
That HAS to be the winner of the ugliest grill ever made for any car Award!

YUK...phffftt, boing, boing, I can't get that nasty image out of my head!:banghead:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Eeeeewe! :YUK: :YUK: :YUK: :YUK: :YUK: :YUK: :YUK:

·
Registered
403 Posts
no thanks , that's ugly and expensive

·
Registered
403 Posts
but damn ,i think those are the helo felon wheels i am saving for !!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
strut grill

maybe you mean 370.00.which is still not worth it.

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
I think it looks way better on a 300 than a Magnum, It does not fit the Magnums styling ques, it sticks out to much. If you guys ever watch UniqueWhips on SpeedChannel on Wednesday nights they often put these grilles on their clients cars. Some vehicles it fits with ( like some of the Benz's and Caddy's they do) but they seem to all look the same from car to car, I think the company should change it up a little bit.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Something for me to poop on!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ooh.....that's just gross! :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
lrl1990 said:
I think it looks way better on a 300 than a Magnum, It does not fit the Magnums styling ques, it sticks out to much. If you guys ever watch UniqueWhips on SpeedChannel on Wednesday nights they often put these grilles on their clients cars. Some vehicles it fits with ( like some of the Benz's and Caddy's they do) but they seem to all look the same from car to car, I think the company should change it up a little bit.
Who cares how it looks. It is $3700 and doesn't look much different from what is already available.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I think the Crosshairs look is a lot better on the Magnums. I agree it looks better in the 300 than our Magnums. The price is totally outrageous! $200.00 chrome mesh grills look better. My Opinion.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.