1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Once and future owner
3,059 Posts
NICE!! I just want to go for a ride. :D

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I was wondering when that truck was going to resurface. Definately a nice truck.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Pretty sweet looking truck, I want it! Somebody give me $40k, ok thanks!

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
Looks like fun except, I don't see that pesky AC compressor that's always in the way.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Wow!! Love the ghost flames. I wonder what it runs in the 1/4 mile. Pretty fair deal considering all things.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I don't understand the pacesetter headers though. You put a lot of time and money into a nice truck and you go with that:huh:. I love my pacesetters, but if I had money I would have went with something else. Am I crazy for thinking this?

·
Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i let stu know when i found it sat

wierd thing is its in kansas and the car lot knows way to much for **** face to not be involved

·
Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't understand the pacesetter headers though. You put a lot of time and money into a nice truck and you go with that:huh:. I love my pacesetters, but if I had money I would have went with something else. Am I crazy for thinking this?
if you knew the story behind the truck. lets just leave it at the owner didnt pay for alot of the truck

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
hmmm ok...

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Man what a piece of crap Scott is...... That man needs serious jail time!!!!

·
Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
supposedly it and its matching dually have been seen at sar not to long ago. but the ad says no mile witch i know for fact thats a lie

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
supposedly it and its matching dually have been seen at sar not to long ago. but the ad says no mile witch i know for fact thats a lie
Yep I forgot about that dually. Karma needs to visit Scott......

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.