DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next on the List is getting the SRT10 Bumper. But Need the Sport Bumper First. Can anyone chime in on the installation of the SRT10, bumper on the SLT chrome bumper. I am being told that we some slight mods it would work.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Yeah not bad at all, put a sport grill and bumper on there and that would really finish it off. :rck:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a good friend who does customs vinyls and we did them last night. Took us almost 5 hours. No bubbles, no marks, perfect.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Nice job. Not liking the tail lights though… Maybe you should have considered an SRT-10 hood over a bumper. I think they look better, but that’s just me.

·
Registered
609 Posts
looks real nice.........but u should have had the stripe's painted down the roll pan.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
By the time we finished last night what we did it was 1Am. It is not paint. We are going to go all the way down. Lots of bends in the rollpan so that is going to take a while. So maybe this weekend will finish the stripes. As for my lights, I love them. IT matches even more with the silver stripes. I know it is your opinion, and I respect that. But I to would take the bumper over the hood, in my case. Hood comes after the bumper. Want to get rid of the chrome first.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I like it. :tup:

KB

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
I usually prefer the clean look, but those stripes rock! :rck:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks. Now I just need someone to trade bumpers with and I could get the SRT10 Bumper cover.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Looks good! I really like the color combination.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks great

·
Registered
595 Posts
Kingbingy said:
By the time we finished last night what we did it was 1Am. It is not paint. We are going to go all the way down. Lots of bends in the rollpan so that is going to take a while. So maybe this weekend will finish the stripes. As for my lights, I love them. IT matches even more with the silver stripes. I know it is your opinion, and I respect that. But I to would take the bumper over the hood, in my case. Hood comes after the bumper. Want to get rid of the chrome first.

I know what your saying. I’m thinking about taking the chrome off my doors. I think the only chrome I don’t mind on there is whats around the grill. Its a nice contrast between the black, but I know what your saying.

You planning on adding the rear spoiler too?

·
Registered
985 Posts
looks great. really classy, but mean. it'll look even better with that new bumper (and may i suggest, colormatched grill?)

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Very Nice! Stripes give it a nice clean look.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As for both the Colored mathced grill and Spoiler, I am also thinking about adding them both. I think one day iw ill add them both.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Looks great!
I personally like the stripes of all kinds as long as its not overkill.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.