DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of hardly used (less than 2 months) Streetglow 9007 100/80 Watt headlight bulbs and a modified set of Streetglow 9005 100Watt bulbs that WILL fit in the stock foglight sockets of any 02-06 Ram. You can search the forums and read how these bulbs work for LOTS of other DT members. They are REALLY BRIGHT and WHITE and really make an AWESOME upgrade over stock and many of those other rip-off blueish Xenon bulbs We have ALL wasted our money on!! Both sets are in perfect shape, I'm going with another set-up so I don't need these anymore. I would like $38.00 shipped for BOTH sets. I'll take PayPal and ship out via USPS Priority from zip 99645
WHO WANTS THEM?? First come first sale.

I've also got a set of stock headlight housings out of my 02 if anyone's interested. Make me a reasonable offer....

·
2,160 Posts

·
xcguy
176 Posts
how much for just the 9007?

·
Registered
427 Posts
what's up w/ your license plate? you probably have a state law that requires a front plate, huh? good idea but i don't think i like it so much. i would rather not have a front plate and take my chances or get some kind of flip mount kit that you can push a button after you get pulled over and the plate comes down so you can tell the dumb ass cop where to stick it. sorry, just throwin my 2 cents at ya!

·
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rasdon said:
what's up w/ your license plate? you probably have a state law that requires a front plate, huh? good idea but i don't think i like it so much. i would rather not have a front plate and take my chances or get some kind of flip mount kit that you can push a button after you get pulled over and the plate comes down so you can tell the dumb ass cop where to stick it. sorry, just throwin my 2 cents at ya!
Yeah, it's a $90.00 ticket!! I have not been hassled yet but I wanted to do something. Kind of stealthy and it works for me. :rck:

·
2,160 Posts

·
2,160 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.