DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a couple of shots of the new grill inserts. Looks like I need to get a close up at higher res...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO! Next time I'll just save myself the trouble of walking outside & Photoshop it!

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, already...

PS: If anyone's thinking about installing these, I mastered a technique that should save some bloodied fingers & remove the necessity of learning swear words in a third language (of course I mastered this on the LAST insert...lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
im not a big fan of chrome on vehicles but that black chrome looks effin awesome. i wanna get something like that for my D!!!

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
WarrensD said:
Alright, already...

PS: If anyone's thinking about installing these, I mastered a technique that should save some bloodied fingers & remove the necessity of learning swear words in a third language (of course I mastered this on the LAST insert...lol)
LOL Someone here asked for install info, it was never asked how many band-aids to get ready.
Warren, beautiful job, I don't see too many black D's, as a matter of fact I think yours may be the 2nd or 3rd one (clean, anyway).

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys & girls!

Sounds to me like there's a red D in KS in need of a hood & inserts!

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Bill -

They're Street Scenes, from stylinconcepts.com. The hood has a pattern which is very close (but painted black, so it's lower contrast).

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
look'n good warren

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
WarrensD said:
Thanks guys & girls!

Sounds to me like there's a red D in KS in need of a hood & inserts!
yes, but the owner of the red D in KS has been spending way too much money on his mountain bike for the director of red D in KS finances to condone such a significant purchase!:thatfunny

·
Registered
68 Posts
hcop33 said:
sweet mother of durangos :eek: that looks f'n awesome... how much was that? that would definitely look good on mine too, i have a black d as well...

^ took the words right out of my mouth... lol.... that's lookin goooood man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.