Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car is being acting weird basically is a 03 2.4L DOHC

recently i change the CKP sensor assuming that this might solve the problem and i thought it did untill it died on me a few hours ago occationaly the car runs fine for a couple of days untill the issue shows up again

i had several codes

P0622 something related to the charging battery but the battery seems fine probably just some random issue OR not
P0201--P0204 injectors issue but this is related to the CKP as soonest i change the sensor this code whipe off by it self
p0128 this is a coolant temp thermostat but is not showing again

long story short i also check on the fuse box to look for the ASD relay which i switch with another relay in a desperate attemp to fix my situation to move on when the car stop and left me hanging at the side of the road it thoguht this was my solution but then sadly it wasnt when i went to buy something at a 7eleven the car run nurmal no hesitation but when i was turning the car did it again start sttutering and shutdown i let it cool down for 30 min and than drove back home but when i shift to reverse the car died again and didnt want to start

am lost in the dark hopefully someone could guide me to see where to look :frown

ćheck on the cables and seem to be fine so dont know what else to do

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.