DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It ROCKS!!!! I thought about getting a muffler but decided to try the pipe first. No turning back now! It is loud, sounds like an 18 wheeler and I've had a few looks already (smiles and frowns!). On the highway it's not too noticeable unless you're on the gas or a grade. Passed the girlfriend test, she has no issues at all. Waited too long, glad I did it! I'm sure it will be a headache the first time I tow...but I don't do that too often.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Did you get rid of the cat also? And just wait till you try towing :) May as well throw the radio right out the window, you won't be hearing it :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kept the Cat due to the fact I would hate to have a Federal Conviction and the smell is much better with it! I'm sure that helps a bit with the noise too.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
The cat cuts out quite a bit of the noise. If you think its loud now you should see with the cat removed also :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think if I went for a turbo back system I would keep the muffler. I also picked up the AFE stage II and plan to get the EDGE EZ later next week. I am hopeful that these three mods plus my 410s will get me in the low 15's in the quarter.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3500, I've watched those runs before...nice! What do you estimate my HP/TQ with the three mods above?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I never had my truck on a dyno because I couldn't find one that would fit training wheels :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.