DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a few months back Belltech 2" drop shackles for a Chevy PU. I installed em along with cranking the front bars. The ride height is nice now and didnt change the ride quality alot, if any.

Now From what I've read, if you use the top bolt on the shackles, like I did, you get 3" of lift. Can someone with 31" tall tires please take a ride height measurement on a stock suspension durango from the top of the rear fender down to the ground. I wanna know how high the back really is. I believe I need to crank the front bars another 2 turns.

On another note, the tires have about 15k left on em so the other question is, how well with 32x11.5x15 fit, using the stock tires, with the T/S lift? I do mild offroading and on occasions, have one rear tire off the ground and one tire completely stuffed.

·
ReBeL
88 Posts
Do you mean to ask if 32x11.50 will fit with the stock rims? I would think so because I am running 32's on aftermarket rims with less backspacing and I had to do some trimming. I hope that the pictures will help...not sure if it's the front or back measurement, but it should give you some idea. First one's a before, second one's an after (I think it's from the same side)....

Attachments

·
D's DODGE
465 Posts
isnt 8 turns (tightening) Maxing out the front suspension? ...which is 2"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.