1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've got a set of new 4" lift coils if your interested.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I'm looking for a set of stock springs to put in my 1999 V-10 2500

·
warlock06
551 Posts
i have a set from an 06 qc, im located in st.louis,mo. will try to get a weight on them today, let you know, so YOU can check on shipping! they have about 50000 miles on then but havent been abused, not stretched or compressed much ,mainly just driving

·
Registered
105 Posts
Im just curious, how much lift would be gained by putting PW springs in a stock ram?

·
Registered
417 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I think there is a gain of 2". I'm 100%, but I believe I read that in one of the forums.

·
Registered
417 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I think there is a gain of 2". I'm 100%, but I believe I read that in one of the forums.
I"m NOT 100%, nor can I apparantly type.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a set from an 06 qc, im located in st.louis,mo. will try to get a weight on them today, let you know, so YOU can check on shipping! they have about 50000 miles on then but havent been abused, not stretched or compressed much ,mainly just driving
That is cool, let me know. Murf

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
One more thing to consider-the weight of the V-10 vs Hemi. If you have a big bumper & winch along with the additional weight of the V-10, it may be too much for those springs.
Deisel springs may work fine though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am building my Ram as a pre-run style truck, no winch, 1 3/4" tube front bumper

I currently have the stock springs with 2" spacers on it, looking to get it maybe 1"higher MAX with a coil and no spacer. 3rd gen truck springs are a little longer and have a lower spring rate than 2nd gen trucks, exactly what I'm looking for. I figure the PW spring is set up to carry the Hemi and a winch, so even though the V-10 weighs more than the Hemi, My Glass fenders and lack of a winch should help even out the front weight. The truck will probably also get a glass hood before all is said and done.

·
Registered
417 Posts
That's awesome!:rck: I love the pre-runner look. Please be sure to post pics as it's coming along.

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Nice looking bumper.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The bumper is going to be my first tube bending project, I designed it using Bend-Tech software, it is not really apparent in the drawing, but there are some pretty complex bends, so it can follow the curve of the grill in 2 planes, the bottom bows down and out at the same time, the Bend-Tech software wade it pretty easy to draw up, I'll see how it translates to the tube bender operator (Me). I am doing a build up thread for this truck in the 2nd gen 4x4 forum

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anybody?

Beuhler?
Beuhler?

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Could someone PM me their VIN #, so I could price out new ones from Mopar? Thanks in advance

1 - 16 of 16 Posts