DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of stock chrome 20's with tires that I would like to trade or sale. Looking for 17's with larger than stock tires nothing bigger than 35's. The tires are in real real good tread. also looking for a sct for a 07 Hemi.

·
Registered
352 Posts
So i have a set of Stock 03 alluminum 17's with brand new tires. But the only thing about it is they aren't 35's =( Would you be interested in a trade plus cash??

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I should have put a location knoxville tn. You might be to for a trade if not let me know.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make me a offer I really haven't checked what these are going for. I'll do a search see what there sellling for.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll take some in the morning

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$800 plus shipping. I would drive a little if it helps (100 miles). I still have to order some wheeels and tires if it's not a trade so I would have to have my new ones before these are gone.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I have a set of stock 17's on my 08...

I have wanted those chrome rims for so long...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no one likes 20' better than there 17's bump

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have set of '02 stock rims with 265/70-R17 Mastercraft Mud Terrain's on them. They have about 1/2 tread left. Don't know if you were interested in them. I'm in Western PA, so I would be willing to meet half way and swap wheels.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
have any pictures

·
Registered
186 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here are the pics of the wheels and tires I have to offer. Also, if you think the set is not quite right, I have attached a pic of a set of American Racing wheels that I have had for a year also. They are polished aluminum (pic shows them dirty b/c I took them of after the summer and just stored them). Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll have to past but thank's anyway. I was considering it but m/t would just wear to fast for me and I ran across a deal on a set of stock chrome wheels off a 08 with 3000 miles on them for 80 dollars. If I can't find a good trade I'll use them and buy tires. If I do find a trade then I will list these wheels will for sale for what I paid.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.