DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering switching to chrome 22" SRT wheels with General Grabber 305/45/22 tires. My 2007 Dodge Ram Sport has the factory 20" chrome clad wheels with factory goodyear tires. Wheels and tires have only 750 miles on them!!! They're in perfect condition. No firm price...just seeing if I can get enough money for mine to justify moving up to 22's. Shoot me an offer at [email protected] I'm located in the east valley in AZ. Thanks-jake

·
Registered
246 Posts
You could probably get 1K +++

Let me know if you are willing to sell the tires seperate from the rims

·
Registered
427 Posts
i am looking for some rims only. so gimme a price for just rims and i may have my bro. pick em up...he lives in glendale AZ. not real sure how close/far from you that is but interested in just the rims and pokerbrat wants just the tires so all 3 of us can be happy...also, pics would be super. if you email to me i can repost for you since your post count is low. [email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rasdon,
I sent a photo of the wheels and a photo of the tire tread to your email address. I would prefer not having to separate the wheels and tires, but I suppose I could if there's two buyers willing to take each. I am also considering keeping the rims and just switching out the tire to BFG all terrains. How much are the tires alone worth to you PokerBrat?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I forgot to ask if they had the white lettering

If they do...$475 shipped

·
Registered
427 Posts
here's the pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
if you figure out what you wanna do with the situation...keeping rims...selling as a set...let me know how much for just the rims and see what we can work out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've decided that i'm going to stick with my stock 20" rims for now. I'm going to look into different tires. PokerBrat...I will send a msg. your way once I get some new tires purchased. Should be relatively soon, but all depends on the funds :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Cool..I'm in no hurry :rck:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.