DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
not really as far as I know... I know you live out in the st. peters area. I think I may have seen you drivin around here before.

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
Hell yeah. Jeremy. you goin to the auto show next weekend. Maybe we could do somethin this sunday before the superbowl?

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Yeah - my Dad, me and the kiddo are going to the auto show Saturday.

What time is that stupid game on Sunday? Do you think Hooters would be busy before the game? Not sure what I am doing Sunday yet........more than likely my in-laws will call at noon and ask us to come out for the game.

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
Sweet! Im goin saturday as well.
I think the game starts at 5. I think if we went around 11 or 12 we would be fine. Let me know what ya think.

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
Hooters in st.peters would be good for me!

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Noon? Mike, that should give us plenty of time to get the shackles off of the truck and put the spacers on. Right? (thinking of starting at like 9.........just to make sure we have plenty of time to take lots of pics and shit too).

I posted something up on HTC as well. Might get 1 or 2 more guys there.

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
Sounds good to me. Jeremy - 9 should be good along with the coils I have taken my shackles off about 3-4 times now so I can get those on or off within about 30min. I can do work on this suspension crap! LOL

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Now I am really looking forward to it!

Maybe if its not too nasty out I can wash our trucks after we lift mine! :wax: All about time......

Noon it is.

Xplod - whats your name man? I will PM you my number as well. Gotta make sure we don't miss you this time :D

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
Might not bother washin mine. Just took out a mail box with the front of my truck.:(

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
d'oh!

Did you have your 17s or 20s on? And......did it do anything other than the bumper? Did it get into the fender / headlight or anything?

Hell, post a pic man.

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
17's where on at the time turned the wheel and nothin happend slid right into it. Just the bumper is messed up (Thank god) but it does suck! I'll post a pic in a second.

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
ok, tried to take a pic but its so small that it wont even show up! So thats good, its a fairly shallow dent soooooo...I might be able to get behind it and push it out alittle. That will be after all this damn snow melts! In the mean time the bumper is not goin anywhere. I blame it ALL on the shit ass tires! So I am buyin new tires for the 20's. Since both sets of tires on both sets of rims suck, I might as well get ones for the 20's. The black wheels might be gettin some DR's come summer time. :D

·
Registered
31,151 Posts

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
yeah I checked LMC, all said and done it would cost almost 450 bucks!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i just got some cooper discover h/t plus for like 525 from dobbs. i think the offer ended 12/31. my name is Tony btw. i cant wait to meet you guys sunday.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.