DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Blue Bye You
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called Chrysler for the 3rd time on this issue. NOW they say that its been too long to transfer the 7/70 which the dealship said couldnt be done at the time of my purchase. I get no help from the dealership and NOW Chrysler says sorry.

Does anyone have an idea. I just called the dealership and no one will talk to me about this. I kept getting put on hold.

I have been more than calm about this since I bought the truck (May 2006). But I'm afraid I am about to explode.

thx

·
Registered
285 Posts
you bought used? OK, you should have payed a small fee to transfer the 7/70
AT the time of purchase. So the dealer owes you. They use any excuse
to get out of warrantees

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
I bought my 04 used with very low miles, the dealer said it included the 3/36 bumper to bumper and the 7/70 powertrain. They did mention it was some fee to transfer but they did...good luck sorting it out

·
ACE
571 Posts
im going through the same thing with my dealer. i got a letter from DC a month ago saying that the warranty was never transferred and they were going to give me another chance to pay the $150 fee. but when i bought the truck in april with 23,000 on it the salesmen said they would take care of the fee and never did. now im on there case. tom

·
Registered
603 Posts
stop calling and go down there and talk to them

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
And if they still won't deal with you call a lawyer.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
go in there..if the blow you off..make a scene. they dont like that.

·
An Army of One
1,227 Posts
And call the Better business bureau

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
im going through the same thing i got this truck in oct of 05 and still fighting w/ them about it. i currently have gotten to the point that i have turned in a copy the recipt from when i payed for to them. and they still have not updated it in the system. im really starting to get agrivated about it too. they gave me an 800 number and said if you bring it in call this number and they SHOULD honor your warrenty. i dont like SHOULD. im really starting to get sick of this crap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.