DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experiance or better yet pictures of any stick on dash trim kits? I know their are quite a few out there. BD Trims, Woodview, Wood Dash Experts, etc. Just curious how they really install, perform and look. Im thinking of the carbon fiber or silver lined carbon fiber for my charcoal interior. Thanks for any input.

·
Drug Dealer
666 Posts
I just saw this thread. Maybe I can help you out. I cant' remember where I got mine but it was off of eBay and it's molded. It looks really good I think. I ended pulling some of the pieces off and trimming them with a dremel so that they would fit like a glove. This was not necessary but I tend to be a perfectionist. I also added 3M red tape to some of the door pieces so that they would be stuck down across the entire surface.
If I had it all to do over again I think I would buy the least expensive kit I could find and paint it to match the exterior of my truck...or have it painted.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Boss302
56 Posts
Don't know if you decided on any trim yet.I just purchased some trim pieces from MRK and the product they make is very nice.The shipping is very quick and they have good no qusetions ask policy.

Good luck!

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
boss302 said:
Don't know if you decided on any trim yet.I just purchased some trim pieces from MRK and the product they make is very nice.The shipping is very quick and they have good no qusetions ask policy.

Good luck!
if i remember correctly they are a sponser too, and have basically every sticky interior piece there is for our trucks :D

-David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.