DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I will soon be looking to buy a Viper. I really like the GTS cars. What do you think I am gonna pay for a 96/99 car. And please feel free to chime in with your drive impressions and build quality. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
The build quality on my 2002 Viper is great - in a tie with my 2000 Ram truck for most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.

Be sure to have your prospective Viper checked out thoroughly before you sign the papers.

Once you get it find out where and when the next Viper Days school is near you and sign up to learn how to drive your Viper. Even a stock Viper has more than enough power to be extremely dangerous if you don't know how to drive it. My comfort level is about half of what the Viper is capable of and I really learned a lot about driving my Viper under conditions that I wouldn't be doing in regular street driving. Doing Autocross (parking lot cone racing) is also a good way to safely get to know your Viper - there should be a car club or SCCA near you that does this.

You're getting one of the best cars in the world and it will increase in value the longer you keep it.

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
SWEET

keep us posted and CONGRATS

SunRa is having some computer problems (serious ones) right now, but after he's back, we will have to remind him of your new toy !

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
If I were getting one it would definately be a convertible. Whats a sports car without the roof off and hair flying free :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D Yes! The company has already sent the keys within 24hrs of a money transaction. Damb! I cant wait.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.