DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 inferno red QC, and am looking to put a set of step bars on her. Anyone have pictures of an inferno red QC with step bars, any style. I'm tryin to get an idea of what will look good on the truck, whether it be black, chrome, color matched...I have a few ideas, but want to see what others have done. Post even if your truck is a different color, curious to see all the different combinations of bars...

Thanks in advance

·
Banned
902 Posts
please help us

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Are you talking like the molded boards that are part of the body kit or you mean like nerf bars? I personally think the body kit with the molded running boards looks sick!

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
prefer nerf bars, not too keen on the running board look

·
nick
390 Posts
heres mine. they are the mopar ones from the dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Mine are Mopar's as well

Attachments

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
those mopars look good, but I'm not a big fan of chrome on this truck...I'm thinkin black might look better...what kinda prices did yall pay for yours if you dont mind me asking? both those trucks look awesome

·
Registered
664 Posts
My pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks sweet, I like the chrome on your rig due to the chrome deals on the door. Mine are black, and all the other chrome on the sides have been removed, only chrome left is the bumpers and grill...so we will prolly be looking for black, but that chrome looks awesome

·
Registered
930 Posts
Just imagine these in black!!! :D

Westin Platinum Series. Comes in black. I like how the stay close, tucked well under to keep the bottom body line smooth. But very accessible when the door is open. Just my $.02... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like those too...anyone have any wheel to wheel bars on? curious as to the look of those

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyone here have anything like this? I kind of like this look, but am not sure whether I would like these over the others...I have a guy who can get them color matched for free...

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
section8ff said:
That looks sweet, I like the chrome on your rig due to the chrome deals on the door. Mine are black, and all the other chrome on the sides have been removed, only chrome left is the bumpers and grill...so we will prolly be looking for black, but that chrome looks awesome
Honestly I hate those damn chrome strips on the side. I only keep em because the area I live in people ALWAYS park close to me when I park, and I'm concerned with them dinging my doors. The step bars were on the truck when I purchased it.

·
Ray
68 Posts
Here's mine, sorry for picture quality. I've de-chromed my truck (except for the hood badge) so I wasn't going to put chrome steps on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
gmoore said:
Honestly I hate those damn chrome strips on the side. I only keep em because the area I live in people ALWAYS park close to me when I park, and I'm concerned with them dinging my doors. The step bars were on the truck when I purchased it.
thas why I like the black ones on our truck...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Here ya go.
This truck belongs to a guy I know. I like the "foot steps" instead of the "nerf bars". I believe they are bully foot steps.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.