DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea what is going on so i am opened for all opinions and advices. I just put on 22" rims. 265/35 22 to be exact. I havent gotten them aligned yet but I though i dont need to do all that if i aligned my car on stock. But every time i hit 40 mg mark my steering wheel is goin nutz. Not that its uncontrollable but the fact that its vibrating back and forth is really creepy. Help! :help:

·
Banned
400 Posts
Get your rims balanced!

Sounds like some idiots forgot to properly balance your rims. I have 20's on my Durango and when I first had them they were unbalanced, took 2 trips to the tire place before they had them balanced correctly.

Wait until you're hauling a$$ down the road at 60mph when the lead weights fly off and go into your calipers/brakes!!! LoL.

Get'em balanced. Steering wheel shaking is because of them being unbalanced. Then worry about alignment.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If The Wheels Are Balanced & Alligned, Unfortunately U Might Have B Stock Wheels. I See That Alot. Had Wheels On My Tahoe Like That. Cant Do Anything Because The Wheels Were Defective (slight Weight Difference, Irregular, Ect.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.