DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all. I am not sure if this discussion should be here or the drivetrain forum. Anyway, I have a 2013 Durango, I purchased it used in 2018. Ever since I have had it there has been play in the tilt part of the steering wheel. After I lock the tilt position, I can grab the wheel and move it about an inch or so up or down, however, it doesn't move much left or right. What could be the issue, and is it something I can fix or is it a dealer fix?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hello, all. I am not sure if this discussion should be here or the drivetrain forum. Anyway, I have a 2013 Durango, I purchased it used in 2018. Ever since I have had it there has been play in the tilt part of the steering wheel. After I lock the tilt position, I can grab the wheel and move it about an inch or so up or down, however, it doesn't move much left or right. What could be the issue, and is it something I can fix or is it a dealer fix?
Hey @dogthenine - If you do address this with your dealer, we are happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for that process.We are always a PM away.

Mark
DodgeCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts