DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My steering wheel started to fall apart..... 74,000 miles on the truck, it's an 04.

It got real brittle for some reason. I hate covers, but I found one that's so nice, I forget I even put a cover on it. 2 tone to match the truck.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/Parts.aspx?PartFamilyID=1211

·
Hemi User
1,719 Posts
Used to use that kind all the time. They are nice. This time I bought one of them slip on padded fake leather ones.

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Looks nice.

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
Looks pretty good.

I find it interesting that the original wheel fell apart. I've got 74K miles on mine and it's fine still.

·
I ♥ AWD
487 Posts
That looks sweet!

Our 2007 with 55k has also had better days. Previous owner must have been hard on it. I'll be doing this mod next year probably.

·
Registered
610 Posts
My wheel was starting to peel off so I added a cover and all the rubber from inside the cover is now stuck to wheel. Will definitely need to get this cover. how hard was it to install?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, it was very easy; just took some time to do. It's definitely worth it though. Make sure every loop is pulled tight.

You could throw a cheap cover on it; but this one looks original on the truck. And the 2 tone is a nice touch in the truck, it's subtle, but it matches nice.

·
Power Aficionado
1,823 Posts
mine has 73,000 and the top of mine is peeling off.

·
Mopar Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11,190 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.