1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First:

Current:

And now MAYBE

I had my first hemi 11 months, this current diesel 2 years, and now i might be getting a hemi again, just because my diesel doesnt work well for me at college. Short trips arent good on it and i try every day to get it up to 190 degrees but thats just too much diesel. So a gas engine could be better.

oh well, its an 07 Lone Star Hemi 4x4. Will know monday if it will be mine.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Keep your current taillights and you will be good!

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i guess im the first to say the 07 taillights dont bother me too much. either way if i decide they dont look good i can change them out.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Pretty much is the same transition... but if you wanna do it right, you gotta drive around in a car for a lil while. lol

·
Hibernating
3,117 Posts
HEMI05RAM said:
Keep your current taillights and you will be good!
I agree....looks like big red pimples sticking out. Other than that, they look great!

Bubba_Hemi said:
Pretty much is the same transition... but if you wanna do it right, you gotta drive around in a car for a lil while. lol
:thatfunny Way to set him straight, Bubba.....wait and get a challenger first :rck:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
no no no... it can't be a cool car. It's gotta be something shitty... like a Stratus. lol

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Wow you've had the same truck for 2 years? Time for a new one! :D If I keep switching trucks like I have, I will have you beat soon Bubba, 3 trucks in 10 months here and soon to be 4 :eek: I think I will be quite happy if I buy a Hemi though, atleast I hope so...

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
What are you waiting on to know if it's yours? I like the potential truck though. Looks like the one I almost got, but after having my black Camaro I'll never own another black vehicle in my life!!!

·
The Green Machine
1,722 Posts
Just don't start looking like him and you'll be OK :D :flipa: ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.