DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Tank Mech
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the folks drove down here from MN, to buy a truck. I've bought both of my DC trucks from Dodge Country in Killeen, and figgered I could find them a deal there. Man, my folks got off WAY better than I did on either of mine!

So here's to starting a Ram family :D

P.S. The little munchkin in there, is mine, lol.

Attachments

· The Legendary Cross Ram
3,730 Posts
kruser79 said:
...P.S. The little munchkin in there, is mine, lol...
Thanks for informing us, who knows what someone could have posted within a few hours. :D

· Registered
390 Posts
LOL......good deal, they seem happy with the purchase

· Jeep Driver
34,848 Posts
Congrats! :D

· Tape On
817 Posts
BBHemipower, you taking swipe at Sterlin Marlin with that .avi?

· Registered
390 Posts
Sterlin is my favorite driver (see my galery), so im mourning his deparure next year from the coors light car :bawl: ..... i just hope he gets a win this year before that....
I will still be a #40 fan... Stremme and everything

· Tank Mech
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys,
They were pretty open minded as to what pickup would give them what benefits. But after riding in my Ram last year, they were fairly certain that once I'd found one to fit their needs (they wanted a Q/C, I knew they needed either a 4.7, or 5.7 with 20 inch rims and the shorter gears), they'd want a Ram of their own.
Not only did I find one newer and better optioned (2003 SLT Lone Star Edition w/a 4.7), but they were ecstatic when they saw it was the same color, lol.
They're up in Burleson with my uncle right now. My daughter and I meet up with them probably on Thursday, when they head for Arizona and us two head for Yellowstone, where we all meet up again to visit my brother.

(I wonder if we can talk my brother into trading his Ranger 4X4 for a Ram too?):D

· Valdez Racing Team
13,905 Posts
Congrats fellow ram brother...I was just in Killeen a month ago visiting my son stationed at Fort Hood...

· Tape On
817 Posts
BBHemipower said:
Sterlin is my favorite driver (see my galery), so im mourning his deparure next year from the coors light car :bawl: ..... i just hope he gets a win this year before that....
I will still be a #40 fan... Stremme and everything
Sterling is my favorite driver too. I'm going to the Sears race this weekend. Would be nice if he won there, he has come in second. As far as following the 40 car, I think I might. If Sterling goes to another Dodge team, I my follow. We'll see what happens.

· Tank Mech
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
chefred112 said:
Congrats fellow ram brother...I was just in Killeen a month ago visiting my son stationed at Fort Hood...
I've been here since Jan '02, stationed with the Operational Test Command out of West Fort Hood. I know it was good to see your son, I'm sorry to have missed at least a "Howdya do!"

If you want, I can PM you my info so that he and I can at least say hello.

· Registered
390 Posts
67Cuda said:
Sterling is my favorite driver too. I'm going to the Sears race this weekend. Would be nice if he won there, he has come in second. As far as following the 40 car, I think I might. If Sterling goes to another Dodge team, I my follow. We'll see what happens.
Man i dont know anybody who likes him!!! guess im not crazy like my wife says..... if he stays in the cup races i will definitely keep rooting for him, but not the way i do the 40 car.... something about it, at all costs the silver bullet has to return to the winners circle....hopefuly this year- it would be nice for him

· Registered
390 Posts
oh and good luck at the races....hope you have a blast!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.