DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Stated... Lets get some discussion started immediately. We have SO many sections and we need to fill this section up!

If you do not feel you are capable of writing up a How-To:, but still wish to contribute. PLEASE PM me or email me. I will be glad to take what you have, format it, and assist you in getting ready for the How-To: section!

Just Let me know!

Dane Skirtech - Moderator
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have A Dodge 1500 4x4 2005 4.7 I had a no start . I installed a crank senser and got truck started . I now have a code p0335 crank senser . I installed a second crank senser and drove truck and now i am getting a code p0339 crank senser and a p0016 camshaft senser . I already replaced it too . Truck bucks and misses.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
I have A Dodge 1500 4x4 2005 4.7 I had a no start . I installed a crank senser and got truck started . I now have a code p0335 crank senser . I installed a second crank senser and drove truck and now i am getting a code p0339 crank senser and a p0016 camshaft senser . I already replaced it too . Truck bucks and misses.
You might want to post that question in the 3 GEN Ram forums. Welcome to DodgeTalk by the way.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
As Stated... Lets get some discussion started immediately. We have SO many sections and we need to fill this section up!

If you do not feel you are capable of writing up a How-To:, but still wish to contribute. PLEASE PM me or email me. I will be glad to take what you have, format it, and assist you in getting ready for the How-To: section!

Just Let me know!

Dane Skirtech - Moderator
[email protected]
Go here to learn how to submit your How To.
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/announcement.php?f=325&a=224

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.