DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive done a few things to my truck broke down and bought a camera finally . its not much but i like it so far , im waiting on my wheels and soon as i get in touch with slammed1 i will be ordering my shackles and also have a extang tonneau ready to be installed . let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry pics are horrible i guess i will have to try again

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Does the tailgate say "RAM ROD"

·
Banned
3,902 Posts

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol i figured i would try it and see how it works sorry bout the pics guess i should have spent a little more on a digital camera

·
drsoffroad
249 Posts
You can probably choose a higher resolution for the pics on your camera. The higher the resolution the less pics your camera will hold before you need to delete or download or both.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Say it! Car Ram Rod! I love SuperTroopers :D

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:thatfunny :VHOT: :help: still sux oh well i give up

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanx man i am just frustarted cause they are fuzzy and i cant get them to come out right

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I think its lookin cool man. Sounds like you got a cool system in there now! I gotta get mine going!

KB

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah it sounds awesome man thats what i do on the side is installs it hits pretty hard and the highs are crisp as can be i love it if theres anything i can do to help out let me know

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im trying to sell my kenwood kdc-x679 excelon i had in it now that i have the sony i wanted a nice display . the excelon is a nice head unit though

·
Registered
562 Posts
That Ram Rod on the gate is way :cool: !

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.