DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 01 Dakota 2WD 4.7L H.O. 94000 Miles. I just bought this truck about 3 months ago and 1 week after I bought it I had to put a new heater core in.(heater core should not have anything to do with this question) When I stop at a light this RPM`s drop and motor goes dead. Check engine light is not on. Truck will crank right back up with no problems. But at the next light it might go dead again or not. Stopped at Autozone(yea i know the zone is not the best place to stop) and let them plug in to see if there was a code. a PO141 and a PO207 showed up. Guy said the 141 was O2 Cen. #2 and he was not sure what the PO207 was. Anyone have any ideas? :help: :help: :help:

·
Registered
127 Posts
P0207 (M) Injector #7 Control Circuit Injector #7 or INJ 7 injector bank output driver does not respond properly to the control signal.

·
Registered
127 Posts
PM'd you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Trucker900 said:
I have a 01 Dakota 2WD 4.7L H.O. 94000 Miles. I just bought this truck about 3 months ago and 1 week after I bought it I had to put a new heater core in.(heater core should not have anything to do with this question) When I stop at a light this RPM`s drop and motor goes dead. Check engine light is not on. Truck will crank right back up with no problems. But at the next light it might go dead again or not. Stopped at Autozone(yea i know the zone is not the best place to stop) and let them plug in to see if there was a code. a PO141 and a PO207 showed up. Guy said the 141 was O2 Cen. #2 and he was not sure what the PO207 was. Anyone have any ideas? :help: :help: :help:
ya know before you get too deep into this truck the throttle plates love to gum up and cause this problem. i would really try to do a couple of simple things before you jump into the deep end. make sure you clean them with a brush and carb cleaner on both sides.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.