DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stroke THIS
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well now that im noticeing more an more that im adding more hp, an i havent done anything to my transmission, im thinking bout a stall converter, any recomendations?

·
Pb Pes
155 Posts
Ditto on the Andre call, I just ordered mine Friday, that dude will tell you everything you need to know about stall converters and your application, drag, street, pulling, etc... can't wait to get mine. Good luck!

·
Stroke THIS
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone care to give the number to moes if you have it ill call him tomorrow an see what he says i just want one for the drag but not to extreme so i can still drive my truck around town an to work thanks.

an could you tell me how much of a difference you seen in your truck after your install an what one you went with

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Get the billet model,the other one sucks big time.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
ok well now that im noticeing more an more that im adding more hp, an i havent done anything to my transmission, im thinking bout a stall converter, any recomendations?
If you get a converter, you'll probably want to change your camshaft. I see you have a Crazy Spartan coming soon in your sig. If you haven't gotten it from Stu just yet, call him up and tell him you through a converter into the equation so he can set you up with the correct camshaft.

·
Stroke THIS
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well cam an head's all ordered, heads an gaskets are actually right behind me on the floor as we speak. cam be here late this week. my cam would have an outcome on what converter i should go with?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.