Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

I was fishing through the car magazines the other day, and came across a recent copy of a classic Lowrider magazine. In skimming through the pages, I happened to notice a manufacture that sold STAGGERED CAST WHEELS. Although this is common for smaller sized wheels, but in 22's?!?!?! This is almost unheard of. Never in all my searches in the past year have I come across something like this.

This, my friends is definitely a new era of change. And it actually goes to show that manufactures are actually listening to their consumers, and producing products that give us the opportunity to customize our rides without paying the price for forged wheels.. This essentially means that you can put a 22x8.5 or 22x9.5 up front, and have a 22x10.5 or 22x11 in the rear. Something you weren't able to do a just a few months ago.

And in viewing some of the cars in the ad, they had a few Magnum examples, most of which had some serious lip on the rear wheel set up.

Here's a link to a host of wheels. The manufacture with the staggered wheels is Gianelle, or something like that I believe.

http://adaptivestrategies.com/Wheels.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.