DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
even if it was a stock muffler, i'm not a fan, and wouldn't do flowmaster. put a magnaflow stainless on it! flowmasters rot out!

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
delta 50s have more baffles and yet flowmasters are crap. do a magnaflow. muffled and have a high flow design.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I'm curious about this and did some research. Seems there was a difference between the regular and sport/indy exhaust. From what i found it seems the stock exhaust systems where made by walker. I tried to look it up there and there is category for the sport/indy but it won't show it. Even typed in a vin#. I imagine the only difference was a slightly better sound. As for the #52103146 part it was also used on other vehicles. 52103014 52018106 seem to be the stock mufflers used. I wonder if there was a different one for Cali? Regardless of what came stock there are a lot of other options that are a better choice. My $.02

·
Kilroy
544 Posts
I'm curious about this and did some research. Seems there was a difference between the regular and sport/indy exhaust. From what i found it seems the stock exhaust systems where made by walker. I tried to look it up there and there is category for the sport/indy but it won't show it. Even typed in a vin#. I imagine the only difference was a slightly better sound. As for the #52103146 part it was also used on other vehicles. 52103014 52018106 seem to be the stock mufflers used. I wonder if there was a different one for Cali? Regardless of what came stock there are a lot of other options that are a better choice. My $.02
yes much better options BUT if you are showing your vehicle in a stock production class OFTEN little things like this can be the tie breaker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.