DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this a srt8 charger forum but I have a question about a 07 srt8 300c and a 06 srt8 charger. I'm looking at these 2 cars right now a 06 charger and a 07 300c. They both have about the same miles on them 15k and pretty close in price.
My questions are
1. is there advantage of one over the other?
2. What do these cars run in the quarter mile?

I have found 0-60 times ranging from low to mid 5 sec. But nothing concrete from 1/4 mile times for srt's just rt's???
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
speeds are very close as these two weigh about the same...ride is identical also..same suspension, brakes etc...i chose the charger for looks...the luxury feel wasnt my taste

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Magnum Ram. I let them both pass. The wife wants to wait on a Challenger. And I'm all for that!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Snow Tire question

My father-in-law owns an '07 Charger SRT8 in the Plum Crazy color. And today we were talking and he mentioned something about snow tires and how he hasn't been able to find any in our area. I think he has 20" rims and isn't comfortable going much smaller due to the large size of the rotors and braking system. What are his options as far as snow tires go? I realize this may be moot now that Spring is about here, but I'd like to get him the info for future reference. Any help would be great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.