DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a re-post from the Brampton site from a new owner of a 300C SRT8 that I enticed a report from.

"the seats are perfect. they hold my a** in place on a tight curve and the car sticks to the ground like super glue!!!!!!! It's amazing how fast you can corner a 4100 pound car. when you take traction control off you can spin the tires like they are sitting in butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now for the 6.1 hemi , in manual mode in 1st. gear rolling about 15 mph. release the pedal and then slam it to the floor. your a** will be plastered to the awesome bolstered seats. it hurts because you will be sh**in leather for a year..... it sounds like pure detroit muscle rumbling beneath the hood.. when you shift manually just before redline with the pedal floored it must kill the ignition for a split second to shift so it does not shift with all that power to the tranny. when the ignition comes on it has a loud rumble from the headers to the tailpipe. and it sounds awesome. now most important of all the brakes. they will stop you no matter what.. brembos on all 4 corners , need i say more. the suspension is stiff like a porsche 911. so hold on you will have fun with this car and who ever buys one you will not be sorry"

I think I like it and I can't wait!
KK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.