DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I imagined this or not....I thought I saw a Dodge Magnum srt8 with the emblem (that sits on on the right hand side of the tailgate)....mounted above or underneath the HEMI emblem on the front fenders. Has anyone done this and are they taped or drilled? Thanks, Dale

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To Hemi 31: Thanks so much for the quick reply. I still thought that I saw one with the HEMI as well on the fender (one on top of the other-but not absolutely sure). I don't have the hood (with scoop), just the standard factory hood, so no place to put the HEMI. By the way in Canada they cost $75. for the SRT8..... Did you change the pull grips on the doors and if so, are they fairly easy to remove? I appreciate your help. Thanks, Dale

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Dale Wood said:
To Hemi 31: Thanks so much for the quick reply. I still thought that I saw one with the HEMI as well on the fender (one on top of the other-but not absolutely sure). I don't have the hood (with scoop), just the standard factory hood, so no place to put the HEMI. By the way in Canada they cost $75. for the SRT8..... Did you change the pull grips on the doors and if so, are they fairly easy to remove? I appreciate your help. Thanks, Dale
I haven't done the door pulls yet as most of my spare cash is being socked away to throw at the motor.I have been toying with the idea of swapping in 300SRT lower door panels and pulls.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Check ebay, a freind just bought 2 off there for $74 shipped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.